ICD Mondial decided to enlarge its offer to our members with services also for Barber members, ColourStar members and Young Entrepreneurs.
As from 2016, a training programme involving the partners shall be offered at least once a month. Within this context, it should be noted that as many members as possible from the 56 countries will send their employees to these training courses at the least possible cost. The different native languages of the countries must be given special consideration in the elaboration of the concept.
Service and content
For each course, the appropriate trainer from the different regions will be consulted. The contents shall be very focused on the offer.
This means that each training course has a particular orientation as priority. The themes provided shall always distinguish “basic” from “advanced”. The courses shall include a theoretical, demonstrative and “hands-on” part.
The following contents (topics of discussion and open to further suggestions) shall be scheduled:
- Special colours and particular techniques
- Cuts, variations for women
- Cuts, variations for men (if part of the collection)
- Long hair techniques including up-dos
- Special techniques with flat and curling irons or other tools
- Latest trend news
Programme per course
Information: the seminars are either on Saturday & Sunday OR on Sunday & Monday.
1st day (starts at 1pm so that everybody can arrive in Paris in the morning)
- 1pm*-6pm: demonstration of the new Intercoiffure Mondial collection and personal interpretation from the trainer (*Barber seminar starts at 2pm)
- 6pm-7pm: free time for the participants to check-in their hotels, get dressed for the evening and come back to the House of Nations
- 7pm-10pm: the participants are taken to a typical French gastronomy restaurant in Paris
- 9am-4pm*: seminar with hands-on under the leadership of the trainer (we work on mannequin heads) Light lunch break in the House of Nations 4pm*-4.30pm: final discussions, distribution of certificates, individual return trip home or enjoying Paris for another day (*Barber seminar from 9am to 3pm followed by final discussions and distribution of certificates until 3.30pm)
Advice for your return trip on the second day of the training: if you must go back home right after the end of the seminar, please make sure that your flight or train back home is booked late enough to get it considering the heavy traffic on the rush hours.
Every participant has to bring his/her personal professional toolkit!
Offer and costs
The offer shall be particularly aimed towards young employees and enhanced with the slogan “I’m getting trained in Paris”! In a medium and long-term planning, the costs must be acceptable for the employer.
- There are no training courses fees for the ICD Mondial members and their employees
- Nowadays flights are very cheap when booked in advance
- Hotel arrangements are made by ICD Mondial at special conditions, agreed upon in advance
- Food and beverage is offered by ICD Mondial
- Teaching material, e.g. practise heads, is undertaken by ICD Mondial.
This type of training at an inclusive price, in cooperation with the partners from the industry, shall be considered as an added value for the members of ICD Mondial.
Intercoiffure World Academy | 249, rue Saint-Martin | 75003 Paris
Phone: +33 1 56 43 22 22 | Fax: +33 1 56 43 22 29 | email@example.com | www.intercoiffure-mondial.org